Boston, MA · Job # 8017BK
Our client company seeks EXPERIENCED candidates and NEW graduates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem solvers. You will join a group of experts supporting development and administration of advanced applications in production environments both in the U.S. and internationally.
As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills in a highly collaborative environment. You will collaborate with developers, architects and systems engineers to create and support their systems in real world environments.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading HEALTHCARE / FINANCE / PHARMA / and GLOBAL GOVERNMENT organizations.
- Be challenged to apply and develop your creative problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Enhance your personal interaction, presentation, and leadership skills working with developers around the world.
- Work with a broad range of proven and cutting edge technologies, in areas including object, web, relational, networking, storage, high availability, performance, integration, and databases.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of these technologies.
- Collaborate with other areas of the company responsible for QA, Engineering, Education and Sales
- Excellent analytical skills
- Programming experience in a software language utilized by company products, SQL, C, C++, COS, Java, etc.
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Strong Communication skills a must.
- Direct experience working with diverse application solutions, by doing development, implementation, or support is a plus.
- This position is Boston based only.