Somerville, MA · Job # 8449BK
Our client’s mission is to make vision AI more accessible.
Our client is looking for a productive SW developer with deep understanding of mobile development.
You are interested in finding ways to apply your mobile software development skills to help shape the next generation infrastructure that will power Artificial Intelligence in a variety of application domains. Their AI framework, written mostly with portable C++, runs on a variety of CPU/GPU/NPU architectures, in desktop, mobile, and embedded hardware.
- Maintain and further develop the company’s AI SDK for iOS and Android
- Implement mobile AI demonstration applications with the company’s SDK
- Occasionally implement custom client application logic
- Optimize the SDK performance on a variety of mobile platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of Android software development experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
Additional Skills Considered:
- Experience with Java Native Interface, and Swift to C/C++/Objective-C integration
- Programming experience with modern C++ (11 and later)
- Professional iOS software development experience
- Computer vision or machine learning experience
- Experience with build and test automation systems, especially CMake and Jenkins
- Previous experience using JIRA to manage stories
- Parallel programming experience with GPUs/FPGAs