Boston, MA · Job # 8150LK
We are working with a hedge fund in the Boston, MA area that is looking to for a Helpdesk Engineer for its I.T. team. This is a great opportunity for an early career technical candidate who has some work experience and is ready for that next challenge.
- Provide support for core application issues and end user support
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support to employees with hardware or software related issues
- Support the firm’s PCs, printers, and related equipment.
- Remotely accessing hardware or software to rectify problems
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events, problems, and their resolution in logs
- 2-4 years of work experience in I.T. This could be professional experience working for a company and/or an I.T. lab in college
- Professional and courteous attitude with a focus on client service
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- An orientation towards detail and general problem-solving abilities
- Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, A+ Certifications a strong plus
- Experience with building user workstations/laptops; resolving user printer problems