"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston - Easy access by car, foot or train, MA · Job # 8118RK
Next-step career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work on life changing technologies.
- Support development team in integrating their work
- Control the build and development process
- Manage the build tool-chain for an array of target architectures
- Assist in maintaining the software development processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to assist with the evaluation and integration of other technologies into the MIS platform.
- 2+ years of experience in Build, Release, or DevOps role in a regulated environment
- Comfortable with C++- do not need to develop but will help with debugging code
- Imperative that candidate has experience building Linux packages
- Self-starter attitude and initiative to drive projects to completion
- Prefer C-Make experience - but open to someone who has researched it and wants to learn
- Open to candidates who are interested in using and learning more about DevOps tools and have done their research of the tools.
- Opportunity tolearn more about DevOps tools and a potential longer-term opportunity to start managing DevOps
- Experience configuring and optimizing Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo CI/CD, Crucible, Confluence), Jama, and Synopsys tools an Added Plus.
- BS/BA in a software-related discipline, advanced degrees welcome.