REMOTE, Boston, MA · Job # 8905RK
Join an Award-winning and highly collaborative team of 20+ Marketers as the Competitive Intelligence Manager- Providing Sales with the tools to Win and tools to assess any losses for ongoing improvement!
Exceptional opportunity to implement your vision as you grow a team!
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on the competitive landscape, key competitors’ product, business, sales, market trends and marketing strategies
- Assess the competitive environment, competitors’ assets and emerging data to provide competitive insights and recommendations to sales, marketing, product management, product development and senior leadership
- Develop and deliver reports/communications that provide competitive insights and analysis of trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Manage third-party competitive intelligence (CI) tool and vendor to gather buyer and seller feedback.
- Develop competitive sales strategies, manage their execution across sales, and work as the SME alongside our sales team in competitive deals.
- Define and execute competitive win/loss reviews with sales/account teams, prospects, and customers to ensure a clear understanding of competitive dynamics.
- Create/Collaborate on appropriate content, collateral, talking points, winning themes, key questions, and battle cards to enable sales to effectively compete.
- Measure success by tracking win rates against top competitors.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Enablement, and Development to continue to highlight and deliver critical market differentiators.
- Participate in sales calls as requested by field and advise on deal-specific competitive strategies.
- 5 + years overall marketing experience with 3+ years of experience in competitive intelligence (may include internship experience.)
- Experience building cross-functional relationships.
- Demonstrated competitive mindset with the ability to help the team win.
- Expertise and desire to conduct competitive analyses and generating actionable recommendations
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and to organize, synthesize and distill key information
- Strong oral/written communications and presentation skills