"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
REMOTE, Boston, MA · Job # 8905RK
Join an Award-winning and highly collaborative team of 20+ Marketers as the Competitive Intelligence Manager- Providing Sales with the tools to Win and tools to assess any losses for ongoing improvement!
Exceptional opportunity to implement your vision as you grow a team!
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on the competitive landscape, key competitors’ product, business, sales, market trends and marketing strategies
- Assess the competitive environment, competitors’ assets and emerging data to provide competitive insights and recommendations to sales, marketing, product management, product development and senior leadership
- Develop and deliver reports/communications that provide competitive insights and analysis of trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Manage third-party competitive intelligence (CI) tool and vendor to gather buyer and seller feedback.
- Develop competitive sales strategies, manage their execution across sales, and work as the SME alongside our sales team in competitive deals.
- Define and execute competitive win/loss reviews with sales/account teams, prospects, and customers to ensure a clear understanding of competitive dynamics.
- Create/Collaborate on appropriate content, collateral, talking points, winning themes, key questions, and battle cards to enable sales to effectively compete.
- Measure success by tracking win rates against top competitors.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Enablement, and Development to continue to highlight and deliver critical market differentiators.
- Participate in sales calls as requested by field and advise on deal-specific competitive strategies.
- 5 + years overall marketing experience with 3+ years of experience in competitive intelligence (may include internship experience.)
- Experience building cross-functional relationships.
- Demonstrated competitive mindset with the ability to help the team win.
- Expertise and desire to conduct competitive analyses and generating actionable recommendations
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and to organize, synthesize and distill key information
- Strong oral/written communications and presentation skills
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume