Cambridge, MA · Job # 8059RK
Opportunity to be part of an online leader with “Cool” technology behind the scenes to create the “Best Possible” Customer experience!! You bring modern developments skills in (Python, Node, Scala etc.) and either know Ruby or are excited to learn it!!
Office Location easily accessible by foot, bike, train or car. Subsidized T-pass, gym reimbursement and much more. Company Culture purposefully created to provide collaborative work environment and flex time for all to enjoy full lives outside of work!!
Skills you Bring:
- 3+ years of hands-on web development experience using modern languages and willingness to learn Ruby
- Solid SQL / relational database experience
- Great attitude. You invite intellectual debate and can flex with changing priorities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Solve interesting challenges!!
- Work on a wealth of requests to advance product capabilities using desktop & mobile access.
- Expose functionality via our Restful API and integrate with 3rd party APIs.
- Improve performance whenever and wherever you see as a need-Thrive in a fast environment!
- Customize and Maximize the user experience based on A / B test results, Google Analytics data, and customer feedback.