Foxboro, MA · Job # 8038BK
Our client is searching for software engineers to work on a novel medical imaging solution to the therapeutic treatment, screening, early detection and monitoring of various diseases. You will be responsible for developing computer vision and pattern recognition algorithms for prototypes and final products; including delivery of robust infra-structures.
- MS / Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering with a solid 3D computer vision experience
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience of at least 4-5 years in 3D segmentation and pattern recognition. Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Experience in scientific computing and algorithm design ability
- Proficiency in C++ and object oriented programming
- Strong experience of working on both Linux and Windows programming environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in image processing
- Experience with 2D user interfaces
- Exposure to 3D visualization systems and techniques