"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Billerica, MA · Job # 8013RK
Unique opportunity for an Experienced Game developer to collaborate with small start-up team within established industry leader to develop video game products for organizational training.
- Professional work experience developing in Unreal Engine 4
- Systems architecture and software product development
- Fluent in C++
- Proficiency in C#
- Knowledge of UMG and Blueprints
- Knowledge of Blueprint/C++ integration
- Create or improve tools as necessary to support specific features/systems
- Experience analyzing performance problems and optimizing engine and gameplay systems
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area