Boston, MA · Job # 8466LK
We are pleased to be assisting a growing SaaS company in the heart of Boston as it is quickly entering its next stage of hyper-growth. Due to increasing customer demand for its products, our client wants to hire a seasoned Vice President of Services to continue to build out their Services business.
As the Vice President of Software Services, your primary goal is to continue building a world-class client services and customer success team. You are an entrepreneur at heart, you have a polished sales professional style, and you have been around software services long enough to know what works and what does not.
In This Role, You Will:
- Create and implement the vision for a client services organization
- Develop, implement and manage a client services program that is scalable, predictable, and measurable; Own customer retention and growth metrics
- Ensure customers are successful using the company’s products through an onboarding process that is personalized, efficient, and agile
- Implement repeatable guidelines for delivering client value, and train a highly capable team to follow and customize them as situations dictate
- Develop a rich set of client services assets to enrich and codify a predictable and successful customer lifetime experience
- Manage and grow strategic clients. Lead, and continue learning, by example
- BA/BS degree; graduate degree highly desirable
- 10+ years of success building and leading client services teams in a high-growth startup
- Knowledge of data/analytics products, tools and services, and their business applications and benefits
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- A great communicator both verbally and through the use of tools like Slack, JIRA
- A leader with a customer-first attitude