Boston, MA · Job # 8346BK
We are searching for a Vice President of Software engineering for a very early stage software company. You will report directly into the CEO. You must be an engineering leader who still codes / loves to code / loves the culture and feel of a ground floor opportunity. This position will have a conservative base salary and a healthy equity piece.
Being bi-lingual (English/Spanish) would be an added plus. You will be building an engineering team of software and data scientist professionals.
As for soft skills; you should be entrepreneurial in spirt and a risk taker.
- Significant experience with React and related frameworks (e.g. Redux)
- Experience working with both sql and nosql databases
- Familiarity with web protocols (HTTPS, AJAX, RESTful calls, etc.) and technologies (HTML5, CSS, ES6 JS)
- Flask & MySQL
- Firebase services such as Realtime Database and Cloud Messaging
- AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk, Cognito, RDS, etc.
- Analytics and User Engagement platforms such as Segment, Google Analytics, Intercom, etc.
- React Native
- Mapping APIs/technologies (Mapbox, Google Maps, Geojson, etc.)