WFH in United States or Boston, MA · Job # 8936LK
We are working with a global enterprise SaaS company as it continues to grow and expand. The company is looking for a seasoned Vice President of Professional Services to join their leadership team and report directly into the company’s CEO.
You will be responsible and accountable for all practices within the overall Professional Services department based on its Customer Success, Project Metrics, and financial results. Services has its own Income Statement which is forecast each month and measured against plan. As a member of the Company Leadership Team, the Vice President, Professional Services will directly supervise a team comprised of the Program Management Office, Services, Delivery and Digital Solutions. These Teams are responsible for achieving the annual Professional Services Revenue and Contribution targets, the team development and engagement, operational excellence and change management initiatives, and most importantly, successful client implementations of our Services and Transformation projects.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Chief Revenue Officer on overall budget, Sales Forecasts, and resource planning efforts.
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor for individual client projects in Professional Services or liaise with others inside who serve as Executive Sponsor for clients with active projects in the Professional Services business.
- Provide Quality Assurance and oversight of all active projects in the Professional Services business. Some of this time may be billable to client projects.
- When required, serve as the executive escalation point for customers for critical issues.
- Develop your team members. This includes, but is not limited to, formal and informal career development and mentoring of Leaders/Managers in the Professional Services business. Your perspective should be that your replacement should be developed from among the team that is currently working for you rather than someone who will be hired externally when it’s time for you to go to a new role.
- Own the implementation methodology for Professional Services.
- 10+ years of experience running a Professional Services practice, business, or overall team.
- P&L ownership responsibilities
- Strong financial acumen
- Successful track record of managing and leading teams.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team participants, business stakeholders and Senior Management across organizational boundaries, and lead cross-functional teams. • Confidence, knowledge, and ability to make informed decisions.
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume