Boston, MA · Job # 8856LK
We are working with a newly formed spin-off company from an established and respected energy tech company. This company is developing solutions to help both consumers and businesses reduce their carbon footprint. The technology is a “must have” especially for companies to follow upcoming energy mandates. The timing of this company’s offerings is right on target, and it is a great time to get in early as the company plans for significant growth in 2022. The Vice President of Marketing role can be a full work from home opportunity.
As an influential member of the leadership team, you will have overall responsibility for developing and implementing the acquisition, engagement, and retention marketing vision and strategy for the company. You will drive awareness and demand for the company’s products and lead brand marketing and strategy, product marketing, and campaigns across paid, owned, and earned media. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, tactical, results-driven, hands-on, proactive, and collaborative marketing professional with a proven track record of success. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Establish a best-in-class social, and digital presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity, and purchase.
- Develop channel, segmentation and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Create engaging and effective marketing materials and campaigns using clear, compelling messaging to articulate our unique value proposition including, digital marketing, social media, video/TV and events.
- Partner with agencies and strategic marketing partners to amplify opportunities to drive growth and engagement via social media, PR, brand performance marketing to app store optimization.
- Apply data, analytics and insights to marketing to strengthen the growth funnel across both paid and organic channels.
- Research competitive landscape and stay current on the advertising and positioning to develop unique offerings that differentiate our product and services in the market.
- Own the timely completion of materials and projects and provide periodic progress reports on all initiatives and goals.
- Expert in copywriting components of marketing promotions and their impact on success.
- Expert knowledge of paid advertising (Facebook and Google AdWords, etc.) and influencer marketing.
- Build, develop, and manage a high-performing team that is innovative and collaborative, and results-oriented.
- Promote a culture of high-performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to innovation, efficiency, and success.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years of successful professional experience in marketing in high-tech
- A thought leader in the marketing function with a demonstrated success in leading and managing teams with a hands-on personal style.
- Established brand leader and strategist.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, social media, and video/TV.
- A proven ability to persuade and sell strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Leadership skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking.