Boston, MA · Job # 8265LK
We are working with a high end consumer brand that is building out its presence in Boston, MA. They are creating a new role for a Vice President of Global Client Services reporting into the CEO.
In this role, you will use your experience and vision to build a state of the art client services function. Your group’s mission will be to create and maintain high-end service for a clientele that is accustomed to the very best of everything. Through experience, savvy, and technology your team will deliver a level of world class service.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Client service: Clients are high net worth individuals. Responsible for high touch client service operations. Ensure that clients are delighted with every interaction.
- Team operations: Build, or assess and acquire, processes, procedures and technology assets to run client management.
- Strategize and Implement: Devise the right metrics to track the satisfaction and business expansion of clients as well as the satisfaction and career growth of members of your team.
- Technology: Determine build vs. buy decisions on the correct technology that clients want to interact with your client services team.
- 10+ years of experience overseeing both managers and individual contributors
- BA/BS degree. MBA nice to have
- Proven experience managing a high-end, high-volume, high-touch customer service organization in a transactional customer service environment
- Proven ability to lead a large and multifaceted department
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with C-level individuals and influencers
- History of achieving customer service scores far above average and CSR turnover rates far below average
- Proven affinities for people, measurement, and technology – balanced equally
- Evidence that you’re incredibly helpful and passionate about clients and service
- Willing to take the next step in an already impressive career