Boston, MA · Job # 8362RK
NDT has been retained by our client to recruit a Client Service leader with an impeccable record of ensuring extraordinary client service that delights clients at every touch point and creates brand loyalty.
This newly created role reports into the CEO and will be a hands-on leader and key strategic driver in growing a Customer Success culture to the next level of exceptional service!
Generous compensation/benefits, tuition reimbursement, newly energized headquarters with an onsite cafeteria, gym, corporate shuttle to public transportation, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, dedicated co-workers, and the satisfaction of knowing you are at the heart and soul of this luxury brand.
- Client service: Responsible for high touch client service operations. This includes directors, managers, leads and 25+ customer service experts. Includes oversight of the entire Client Management Department.
- Client support: Ensure that our clients are and feel supported, and are delighted with our every interaction. The Client Support function is not new to us, but it’s ready for its next step in sophistication and effectiveness.
- Measure success: Devise the right metrics to track the satisfaction and business expansion of our clients, and the satisfaction and career growth of our staff.
- Digitally-inclined: Provide technical advice and leadership into projects, informed by expertise in the service operations area - utilize internal and external technical experts when relevant.
- Thought leadership: Be the leadership face of this department expanding Client Management’s reputation as a world-class service operation.
- 8+ years of experience overseeing both managers and individual contributors
- Proven experience managing a high-end, high-volume, high-touch customer service organization in a transactional customer service environment
- Proven ability to lead a large and multifaceted department
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with C-level individuals and influencers
- History of achieving customer service scores far above average and CSR turnover rates far below average
- Proven affinities for people, measurement, and technology – balanced equally
- Evidence that you’re incredibly helpful and passionate about clients and service
- Willing to take the next step in an already impressive career