Boston, MA · Job # 8363LK
Our client company is a high-end consumer brand that is building out its presence in Boston, MA. We have been retained to recruit a world class Vice President of Client Service. This is a highly visible and company critical role, reporting into the CEO.
In this role, you will use your experience and vision to build a global, state-of-the-art client services function. Your group’s mission will be to create and maintain high-end service for a clientele that is accustomed to the very best of everything. Through experience, savvy, and technology your team will deliver a level of world class service.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Client service: Clients are high net worth individuals. Responsible for high touch client service operations. Ensure that clients are delighted with every interaction.
- Team operations: Assess and build solid processes, procedures and technology assets to run client management.
- Strategize and Implement: Devise the right metrics to track the satisfaction and business expansion of clients as well as the satisfaction and career growth of members of your team.
- Technology: Provide recommendations for build vs. buy decisions of customer-centric technology.
- 10+ years of experience leading a Client Services team
- BA/BS degree. MBA nice to have
- Evidence of being a “modern manager”-a professional who can be comfortable being a player/coach as well as a strategic thinker and business leader
- Proven experience managing a high-end, high-volume, high-touch customer service organization
- Proven ability to lead a large, distributed, multifaceted team
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with C-level individuals and influencers
- History of achieving customer service scores far above average and CSR turnover rates far below average
- Proven affinities for people, measurement, and technology – balanced equally
- Evidence that you’re incredibly helpful and passionate about clients and service
- Willing to take the next step in an already impressive career