Vice President, Customer Success - Build Services team and Create Customer Success Culture!!
Boston, MA · Job # 8353RK
Our client, the CEO of a Next-generation B2B2C Data offering, with many prior successes is seeking a VP of Client Service who once again wishes to make his/her mark in growing a new services team and creating a Customer Success culture and/or a Director of Services ready to grow into a VP level role with seat at the Executive leadership table.
This role reports into the CEO and will be rewarded with generous base, bonus and equity package as an integral trailblazer in the company’s continued success.
- Develop and Grow a Client Services organization and create a Customer Success Culture.
- Inspire Excellence in all interactions of Services team with clients
- Ensure that Clients are trained in getting maximum benefit of data offering and refer to your Services team as trusted resource on ongoing basis.
- Develop, implement and manage a client services program that is scalable, predictable, and measurable.
- Own customer retention and growth metrics
- Implement repeatable guidelines for delivering client value, and train a highly capable team to follow and customize them as situations dictate
- Develop a rich set of client services assets to enrich and codify a predictable and successful customer lifetime experience
- Personally manage and grow strategic clients.
- 8+ years of success building and leading client services teams in a high-growth startup/Excited to move to this next step
- BA/BS degree; graduate degree highly desirable
- Familiar with use of data/analytics offerings used for development of customer-centric products/services targeting potentially lifetime customers
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Hands-on leadership style with ability to build, mentor and grow a services team