Boston, MA · Job # 8029RK
As a Business Analyst, you are excited by the challenge of swiftly switching gears and multi-tasking to address the challenge of the day! You will be depended upon by internal business users to translate their needs into IT requirements and convert to defined projects. You may be called upon to create a new data report, run a project and/or track quarterly quality control of data put into a state of the art CRM system.
Experience from the Pharma industry is helpful but not a requirement. Great entrance point to the wonderful world of Pharma development!!
The Unique Opportunity:
- Lead process as Instrumental member in the support of current and future functionality related to our client’s Veeva platform (CRM, Approved Email, Events, Product Catalog, etc.)
- Critical participant within the QC and stabilization of the sales force, managed care and medical scientist application within a state of the art cloud based CRM system
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Act as Project Manager for ongoing efforts and new projects
- Develop, maintain, and document QC processes around application development, data management, dashboards, reports, and any other functional areas as required.
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes; recommend process improvements
- Assist team leads with resource allocation and resolving program issues
- 5+ years analyst/project management experience
- Basic data integration experience
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Technical proficiency with analytics systems and Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications
- Expertise with Veeva CRM.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Experience with the implementation and support of business in IT projects
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze existing processes and propose process improvements that can increase accuracy, efficiency or cost
- Experience in the biotech / pharma space a plus
- B.A./B.S. Degree