Wellesley, MA · Job # 8202RK
Seeking Hands-on UX/UI Design leader to initiate and implement UX design practice and collaborate with Engineering to create intuitive user interfaces for millennial market.
One of the fastest growing companies providing competitive salary, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k to “the Best of the Best” talent.
- Conduct user research, interviews, and surveys to identify business requirements, user attributes, and technical limitations
- Expand and sharpen the vision by researching conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing
- Translate vision into user flows wireframes, mockups, and prototypes into intuitive user experiences
- Drives strategic design and user experience decisions or existing and new functions and features
- Take a user –centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design and overall user experience
- Collaborate closely with Director of Engineering and developers to build and enhance our web and mobile applications for this next frontier of technology!
- Work with developers and QA to build and test product
Your Skills & Expertise:
- 5⁺ years’ experience of UX design for web and mobile
- On-line portfolio that highlights your design skills and demonstrates critical and creative thinking.
- Track record of building consumer products accepted by users for their usability, accessibility, and acceptance.
- Practical application of leading edge design techniques: scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs
- Experience designing user experiences to conform to WCA 2.0 A & AA accessibility guidelines
- Excellent communicator who has conviction to champion their point of view but can also successfully collaborate with others.
- Track record of balancing multiple projects and delivering with the mindset of “speed wins.”
- Thrive in a fast-paced results oriented environment