Wellesley, MA · Job # 8429RK
Create and implement a UX vision in collaboration with a VP of Product Management and full support of Engineering.
Happy and Hardworking culture offering 100% health/ dental coverage for employees and their families and 401K benefits.
One “work from home” day per week; frequent group outings to sporting events and concerts.
- Work with product management, clients and partners to understand market needs and user requirements and translate them into intuitive, elegant and compelling user experiences for complex interactions.
- Research, brainstorm, and develop the visual and user experience design for company offerings.
- Participate in the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables such as use cases, task flows, detailed mockups for development, and QA.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate design vision and user interaction to the team.
- Work in an agile environment, driving activities and deliverables that support fast-paced, iterative design.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle to ensure the product is built according to wireframes/specs and broader UX strategy.
- Apply user research techniques (contextual inquiry) and conduct usability tests to understand behavior and validate designs.
- Identify appropriate metrics for measuring and gauging the success of UX.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer of complex web applications.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in UI design, human factors, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, computer science or a related field.
- Drive and passion to improve user experience & usability of complex problems.
- Expert in principles and practices of user interface design, interaction design and information architecture.
- Proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals. Submit portfolio samples in addition to your resume.
- Strong wireframing skills.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Ability to distill key issues from usability tests and to implement practical solutions.
- Fluent in HTML and CSS.
- Fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator and InVision or similar design tools.
- Team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to communicate design principles and build consensus.
- Strong visual and graphic design skills a plus.