"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Everett, MA · Job # 8124RK
Unique opportunity for Technical Workflow Manager to work directly with company President, IT and Business leaders on strategic company initiatives.
- Support systems administration needs relative to break-fix and enhancement requests
- Adheres to established SLA’s for support tickets (break fix) and enhancement requests
- Resolves support tickets for break-fix issues as they arise
- Lead workflow design meetings translating business needs into efficient workflows and user interfaces
- Hands-on implementation of workflow and UI designs
- Recommend process improvements relating to workflow technology, procedures, and documentation
- Strong knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior success in Systems Administration roles
- Strong ability to take action and deliver projects
- This firm is attuned to employees having a strong work/life balance
- Strong firm leadership, high employee morale, low employee turnover rate
- Reasonable work hours
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Plenty of free parking. Also, public transportation accessible.