Boston, MA · Job # 8617LK
We are working with a mid-size technology company located in the Boston, MA area fill a newly created Team Lead role focused on Machine Learning. This company is well-known and respected for its well-engineered software products. As an employee, you are paid well and treated well and will know that your company is positioned perfectly to weather any changes in the economy.
This role is for a seasoned Software Engineer. You must have solid C++ coding chops. As Technical Team Lead, you will lead, mentor and develop a highly talented and growing team of Engineers working with machine learning. Your group’s mission will be to design, implement and optimize innovative machine learning algorithms and features to help customers uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other valuable insights from massive amounts of data. You will be working with algorithms such as XGBoost, KNN and ARIMA to crunch petabytes of data.
- Proven experience putting machine learning models into production over distributed architecture with one or more of the following: classification, regression, recommendation systems, time-series, or ranking systems
- Experience in the development of enterprise-grade ML platforms.
- Very strong C++ knowledge. Python is an added bonus but not required
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Essential algorithms and data structures
- Experience with large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with Apache Spark, H20, TensorFlow, PyTorch