Burlington, MA · Job # 8297RK
You are passionate about delighting clients in a high growth industry with new products and new features. As a highly valued member of a collaborative team of developers, QA professionals and Product Management professionals, you will create quality products for rapidly expanding client needs.
Opportunities to work remotely 1-2 days/week with flex hours available to accommodate a full life outside of work! Ongoing opportunities to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
The Technical Product Management Opportunity:
- Responsible for prioritizing, designing, and executing strategic platform initiatives within a highly entrepreneurial culture.
- Own the definition and execution of the short-term platform roadmap (3-6 months) in alignment with strategic vision
- Partner closely with product development teams to understand their needs and goals
- Drive the process of introducing, breaking down, and delivering epics with platform development team
- Be hands-on “Product Owner” in an Agile development environment
- Lead frequent conversations with stakeholders and gather feedback on delivered solutions
- Assist in creating release notes and documentation for internal customers
- Drive early adoption of new functionality with product development teams
The Experience You Bring:
- 4+ years of experience in a platform or technical Product Management role
- Strong technical background (Preferably in API’s and micro-services)
- Strong communication skills to foster cross-team collaboration
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Passion for metrics and data-driven decision making
- Experience with Data Platforms a plus