Remote for Now/Boston area, MA · Job # 8735RK
Join a highly collaborative and hands-on team laser focused on making a direct impact on the next frontier of Healthcare. Seeking self-directed Tech BA with proven track record of success translating business needs into technical solutions.
- Deliver functional design documents, including the SDLC (requirement gathering and analysis, design, testing, deployment and plan support maintenance).
- Establish relationships with business clients and act as liaison between the business community and solution provider, and acts as a day-to-day point of contact.
- Analyze change requests to settle feasibility in relation to existing business requirements and processes.
- Collaborate with vendors to understand whether vendor products will meet business and technical requirements.
- Anticipate the needs of the business and determines strategic fit of initiatives.
- Set priorities, establish expectations, and maintain focus.
- Work closely with business functional areas to understand, define system requirements and make recommendations for business solutions. Also able to identify missing requirements based on experience and business goals.
- Have the ability to solve complex problems through research and analysis.
- Organize and track the progress of systems by applying project management techniques.
- Identify issues that will delay on-time delivery and assists in resolving them, by working with management to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
- Conduct usability end-user research and usability feedback sessions.
- Work with business partners to develop acceptance criteria / test cases. Then able to develop test plan and perform needed application testing.
- Maintain all documentation, including technical application requirements, report requirements, and support documentation.
Skills/Experience you bring:
- Prior experience as a business technical or systems analyst in a software product company.
- Willing and able to “roll up sleeves” and get the job done!
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Leadership, project management, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and solution oriented
- Demonstrate strong analytical-problem solving skills.
- Multi-functional integration and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and others.
- Ability to bridge communications on complex needs and requirements between technical and business-audiences.
- Highly organized self-starter able to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Build collaborative working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Experience in working with onshore and offshore development teams.
- Ability to organize, facilitate and recap meetings with good attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Jira, Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
Apply For this Position