Cambridge, MA · Job # 8332BK
Our client is undertaking a mission to build software to change how businesses understand and improve their marketing strategy and customer experience.
This is a newly created job. You will build a Data Integration team and be responsible for contributing to successful client deployment projects through the development of solution infrastructure and the completion of data integration jobs.
Primarily responsible for translating solution designs into complete implementations through the use of company’s tooling and leading practices.
- You have a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are today a team lead. You aspire to be a DIRECTOR.
- You are hands-on and love to code.
- You are a great PEOPLE manager.
- You are a strategic thinker
- You have experience doing integrations with large amounts of data
- You have experience with ARCHITECTING solutions
- You have experience with the latest tech stacks used in cloud/big data environments
- You will be responsible for the initial integration and configuration of company’s software from a technical perspective: “get all the right data hooked up and make sure it works “
- You understand and interpret the business objectives and requirements in order to identify, access, and integrate the customer’s data sources (both owned and syndicated, through both batch and streaming connectors)
- You will develop knowledge-bases, templates, and standards to ensure repeatability and quality
- 3 -5 years managing teams with experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DW) industry
- 3+ years writing Python code for data ingestion or data processing at large scale
- Experience with Pandas is an advantage
- Experience with multithreading/multiprocessing in Python
- Experience with unit-testing methods using Python
- Functional knowledge is important (marketing analytics or business intelligence, especially in B2C scenarios)
- Ability to thoroughly document custom solutions down to API calls.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and ETL.
- Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development.
- Self-managed with a high degree of dependability - exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Configuration and implementation of enterprise software, not necessarily workflow/process driven software
- Bachelors and/or advanced degree in Computer Science; MBA strongly preferred
Great If You Have:
- Experience with cloud based SaaS platforms
- Experience working in professional services organization