Cambridge, MA · Job # 8906LK
Well…. I will tell you. First, this is one cool company focused on building tech in the Internet of Things (IoT) area of tech. The tech alone will get your blood pumping as you learn about all of the amazing things it can do. Second, the team. Such passionate people who are experienced at building successful companies and are on a mission to make this one another great company. Third, the job. You are going to have a chance to do some really meaningful tech work and be able to explore and play with some hot technology. So, here are the details….
You will be on the *ground-floor* of a growing support organization in an emerging industry quickly becoming a key component of the Internet of Things (IoT). You will be working closely with engineering and field teams learning the core ins and outs of current products and future ones being developed right now, so that you can provide outstanding technical support.
- Resolving/troubleshooting inbound customer questions
- Documenting clearly and in detail support cases, including your resolutions
- Creating content for a searchable online knowledge base of issues and resolutions using your and previous support cases, and information learned by conversing with engineering and field teams
- Identifying any patterns in customer issues and alerting of same to engineering and field teams
- Solid IT background in networking (switch/routing, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, IPV4/6, etc.)
- Data Analysis– experience using APIs to retrieve data and perform basic data analysis
- 5+ years of experience working with modern cloud-based applications/architectures and Linux servers highly desired
- Internet of Things technologies – software or hardware; radio-based IoT sensors is a strong plus!
- Previous experience working in a critical technical support role, especially at an early-stage tech company both creating products and working deeply with customer projects.
Apply For this Position