Wellesley area, MA · Job # 8433RK
Join and Award-Winning tech leader as their software engineering team rapidly grows to accommodate customer demand. Exceptional opportunity to grow your career and gain Valuable experience in Machine Learning, AI and a variety of new technologies!
High Energy and Highly collaborative company culture- Exceptional benefits-100% paid Healthcare for employees and families. Ability to work from home 1 day/week.
- Apply a variety of technologies that are best suited to the problem to solve!
- Architect, design, write and test code for multiple SaaS offerings.
- Enhance and evolve solutions by implementing new features, fixing bugs, developing new products and defining new technology approaches.
- Work with product management on backlog creation.
- Contribute to evolving best practices regarding CI/CD and DevOps.
- Build integrations to third-party APIs including video hosting platforms, cloud-based machine learning models.
- 2+ years professional software development experience-Seeking smart people/open to new technologies!
- Experience building and maintaining a large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user base.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web service APIs.
- Distributed version control experience with Git or similar system.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or ample real-world experience.
- Team player with strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Curiosity and determination – good at problem solving, debugging and innovating.
- Experience with or interest in learning machine learning frameworks is a plus.