"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Peabody, MA · Job # 8410BK
Our client is in the SEARCH industry. Their search is comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases.
- You will have experience with large scale enterprise applications with high volume utilization.
- You are a self-starter who can handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- You should provide a background in software development, agile practices, content management, software testing.
- 5+ years’ experience with object-oriented design/development principles
- 5+ years’ software engineering combined experience in C# and Java including time in both technologies and expertise in one of them
- 1+ years’ experience with ReactJS
- 2+ years’ experience with AWS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Agile development
- 5+ years’ experience with writing technical documents/specifications and comfortable documenting functionality/applications as required to benefit teams
- 2+ years’ experience with relational database design and development; strong SQL skills, preferably MySQL
- 2+ years’ experience using continuous delivery pipeline technologies like Jenkins
- 3+ years’ experience with Source Control Systems such as GIT, TFS or similar systems
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automated testing
- You will collaborate with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software features into simpler stories for planning and execution.
- You will collaborate with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features/stories and commit to what can be accomplished in an iteration.
- You will collaborate with your team to gain knowledge on the domains and be self-sufficient in addressing any defects
- Author, review, and help in implementation of test plans, test cases, and automated tests to ensure adequate coverage based on requirements
- Be the technical leader for features and defects, responsible for ensuring that development activities are coordinated throughout the development cycle.
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing, and deployment phases to ensure delivery expectations (both time and quality) are met.
- Drive value and continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables.
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, test automation, security, delivery, maintainability, and culture.
- Demonstrate ownership of developed components from development through production.