Boston , MA · Job # 7940BK
Free Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Company Gym!
You are a Sr. Data Analyst / Data Scientist who leads efforts to solve some of the most analytically complex questions that a fast-growing ecommerce company faces.
You have a combination of strong data analysis, data mining, business analytics and statistical skills.
Additionally, you possess a fine understanding of business strategy and experience in the ecommerce industry is helpful.
You are a self-directed team player who is passionate about “figuring out” solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
This is what you will be doing:
- Translate complex analytics tasks into concise and easily consumable outputs to help marketing stakeholders make data driven decisions and quantify marketing campaigns/incentives for payback and determine ROI
- Design and test marketing experiments in collaboration with marketing and technology teams
- Conduct statistical analysis and test hypothesis around business questions
- Determine and recommend best customer segments for targeting
- Forecast performance measures for customer cohorts that feed into financial planning
- Contribute in creating business performance review presentations for executives
- Design and implement report/dashboards for the consumption of business stakeholders
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
- You’re a wizard at database querying using SQL (or similar query language); working knowledge of BI/visualization tools is (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlickview, etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of databases and data warehousing techniques
- Champion of Data mining and predictive modeling techniques and mature skill level in using statistical packages such as R/Python
- Good command of Excel, including pivot tables, and PowerPoint slide creation
- Comfortable presenting insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-technical audience
- Educational major in mathematics, statistics, marketing, business analytics, or economics
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis in consumer/retail marketing analytics