Cambridge, MA · Job # 8376RK
Seeking a technical talent with a passion for ensuring client success!! Be trained and mentored by Head of Solutions Engineering as a Subject Matter Expert who will train IT professionals at U.S. and Canadian brand name Global companies.
Must be willing and welcoming to up to 50% weekday travel to client sites. Potential opportunities to travel to China and Ukraine if interested.
Career growth opportunity for Solutions Engineer to grow into leading mentor of this rapidly growing team.
- Provide on-site support to customers during the sales, planning and installation phase
- Lead technical discussions and demonstrations of products both remotely and at customer sites.
- Install and support proof-of-concept system for customers/partners/integrators.
- Assist in developing clear value proposition by understanding the customers’ needs.
- Assist in developing business case as project transitions from proof-of-concept to pilot to full system roll out
- Provide IT and Level 1 software support, including basic troubleshooting.
- Act as a point of contact on escalation issues, documenting problems with detail and record action steps taken.
- Train customers on using the software system and utilizing all features of the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science
- Open to early career professionals who can be trained as Solutions Engineers and/or experienced Solutions Engineers
- Experience with server-oriented Linux, RHEL/CentOS
- Experience working with and coordinating AWS components
- Knowledge in wireless technology and IT Networking
- Basic API knowledge
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Excited about learning and teaching others
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced culture