Cambridge, MA · Job # 7792BK
Want to be part of shaping the future? We’re trying to do something very ambitious: organize and analyze the Web in an entirely new and different way. We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people.
We love talent, fun, teamwork, creativity, and big ideas. We offer a great work environment - ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to work with fantastic users and customers.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will help our customers integrate and leverage our content.
- Work directly with security customers to understand desired use cases and workflows
- Lead and implement integration of client company content
- Manage activities across multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with multiple teams including sales, product, engineering, and leadership on customer requirements
- Identify and develop new services opportunities, in partnership with sales and customer success teams
- Travel up to 15% (negotiable)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Python coding/scripting
- Experience with APIs is a plus
- Cyber security experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment.