"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Burlington, MA · Job # 8411RK
Are you passionate about Customer Success?
Is it time for you to take the next step in your career as a highly visible and vital member of a Customer Success team?
Your Next Step Opportunity:
- Oversee technical aspects of deployment, integration and configuration of enterprise SaaS offering
- Validate product configuration options with the customer
- Work with the customer to map data fields from their systems to our data spec for batch process of data
- Work with a project manager to document the Technical solution, including specification of all aspects of deployment including data mapping, data integration, single sign on, widgets, APIs, configuration, and new feature specification
- Perform feature gap analysis between our existing shipping product and customer requirements
- Understand and document security needs
- Document and manage technical change requests
- Participate on weekly calls with core project team, IT team, and business teams
- Manage open items and issues and work to resolve them
- 3-5 years as technical project manager and/or solutions architect for large enterprise deployments, ideally SaaS B2B enterprise applications
- Minimal travel
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding of how database tables relate to each other in a business sense
- Knowledge of system integration - Data (required), SSO, Widgets, APIs
- Experience working with multiple disciplines, both internally and externally – clients, engineering and product management teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and skills with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, Google docs, Google Sheets
- Experience with Splunk, JIRA a plus
- Professional and credible resource for customers
- Foundation in Computer Science or similar and/or related technical work experience