Cambridge, MA · Job # 8495BK
Young Early-Stage Robotics Company.
Plan and execute software focused testing to quickly identify defects early in the development and integration process.
Essential Functions / Job Duties:
- Strong Embedded Software test and automation experience
- Ability to develop test plans / cases from user stories and requirements
- Influence software design to maximize testability and automation potential.
- Work side-by-side with developers and functional testers to create test specifications from user stories/requirements and transform selected tests into an automated test suite.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing software solutions.
- Strong software development skills – C/C++, Python, Java
- Experience with Embedded SW testing
- Familiarity with software build and delivery process.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux -- system & network management, troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly on domain area.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Able to bridge the gap between software developers and software test engineers.
- Familiarity with any of the following applications and technologies is a plus:
- Robotics: embedded systems for control, navigation, manipulation, sensors, video.
- Communications: WiFi, Ethernet, wireless, Bluetooth, TCP/IP, Cloud environment.
- OS: Windows, Android, iOS
- API automation testing including working experience with test frameworks
- Experience with Test Management Systems
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position