Boston, MA · Job # 8640BK
Our client is an early-stage health technology company located in Boston, MA.
- Priority will be given to engineers with Digital healthcare technologies and data standards such as HL7 FHIR.
You are a software developer with the primary responsibility of writing automated tools and frameworks to assess the quality of their products. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies and quantifies the quality of the API platform and applications. You are able to understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement required automation to streamline our software quality process.
You will bring significant experience testing and deploying commercial web applications that operate at scale, including:
- BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies and strategies.
- Demonstrable ability to develop automated API tests, tools, and frameworks.
- Significant experience automating feature, regression, and performance testing.
- Knowledge of web application architectures in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Proficiency in your favorite programming language.
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Desire to have fun and have an impact.
- Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Software security testing techniques.
- DevOps practices using CI/CD code pipelines.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position