Boston, MA · Job # 8708BK
Your experiences have been in building tools and automation.
You are a hands-on manager and will be contributing on a limited basis as a technical contributor. The majority of the position though is in management and leadership.
· Direct and mentor a group of six to twelve individual contributors
· Ability to read code critically; finding bugs, weak spots and performance bottlenecks
· Enthusiasm for debugging and learning new skills
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
· Familiarity with application development, relational databases and object-oriented development, cloud technology
· Familiarity with software test tools and automation methodologies
· Experience with cloud, container and provisioning technology
· Experience with one or more of the following scripting languages: Perl, Python
· Object-Oriented programming (Java, DotNet, C#, C/C++, Python)
· Experience with Windows batch and PowerShell scripts, UNIX sh and bash scripts
· Experience with coding for or testing low-level multi-threaded applications
· Experience with distributed systems and networking
· Technical knowledge of operating systems
· Familiarity with UI (Angular, Typescript, JS) and UI test automation (Selenium)
· Familiarity with accessibility tools (SortSite, Deque)
Education and Training:
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position