Boston, MA · Job # 8007BK
You must be a high achiever at the very TOP of your game!
As a developer in the tools and infrastructure area you will be responsible for working on projects to build automation frameworks and other software tools critical to the quality development and software development organization. You will be collaborating with insanely smart and most unpretentious professionals. The culture is conservative and you will be entitled to a fine monetary package and outstanding human resource benefits.
You will be working on cutting edge web frameworks (like Selenium, AngularJS, etc.) and tools (like Docker, Jenkins etc.), scripting languages, and will have the opportunity to lead projects from design to delivery.
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks
- Design and build tools to help measure quality development’s effectiveness
- Drive adoption of best practices in testing
- Analyze existing software and encourage others to improve their solutions
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Relevant work experience in development and/or test automation or DevOps.
- Knowledge of scripting in Perl, Shell, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with Internet technologies
- Experience with OSes such as AIX, HP-UX, and/or VMS
- Knowledge of VMware VSphere or other hypervisor technologies