Natick (area), MA · Job # 8413RK
Easy Commute to new MetroWest location with small and rapidly growing team!
Escape a long commute to/from Boston or Cambridge!!
Unique opportunity to collaborate closely with the Head of Engineering, CTO and Chief Architect working with emerging web technologies to shape the next-generation of products and enhanced product features!
- Express.js Framework
- Mocha, Jest
- Selenium, SauceLabs
- Develop automation tests for new and existing features
- Identify/Present new ideas to the team for next step best practices
- Identify gaps in coverage in all areas: functional, regression, performance, scalability, usability, cross platform, documentation
- Maintain and improve existing functionality
- Thrive in an environment where your passion for your work is highly visible and has a direct impact on the Users’ experience and company success!
- Debug issues brought forth by the product team
- Engage in intellectual debate via exceptional written and verbal communication.
The Skills You Bring:
- Experienced software engineer with 2+ years of test automation experience
- Working experience with source code version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience in automated unit testing and acceptance testing frameworks (Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer,)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven ability to learn and adapt quickly in a small company environment
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field