"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8057BK
- 7+ years of hands-on web development experience in a professional setting, ideally using Ruby on Rails.
- Solid SQL / relational database experience (Postgres is a plus but not required).
- Experience successfully leading and executing on technical projects
- A strong appetite for learning (new frameworks, new languages, etc.).
- A disposition that is friendly, flexible, and pragmatic.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
What you’ll do:
- Burn through an ever-growing backlog of requests to evolve our products (desktop & mobile).
- Work on our long roadmap of new features and products
- Expose functionality via our Restful API and integrate with 3rd party APIs.
- Improve performance at every chance you get (we believe speed itself is a feature).
- Lead and mentor a talented team of engineers to execute on projects and ensure on-time delivery
- Evolve the user experience based on A / B test results, Google Analytics data, and customer feedback.
- Tackle exciting scale challenges.