Arlington, MA · Job # 8368BK
Our client is building a LAB to do RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT in ROBOTICS/AI/ML.
Would be great if you have a PhD.
• Design and implement systems based on visual sensing, and possibly on force sensing as well
• Utilize Deep Learning technology to develop systems that are capable of object detection and classification, relative pose estimation, segmentation, and control policy advice
• Integrate policy advice networks with planning and control systems
• Support development of topological SLAM systems based on visual sensing
You Should Have:
• Experience with Deep Learning, including algorithms, and systems like Caffe, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
• Experience developing visual sensing systems for object detection and classification, and relative pose estimation
• Familiarity with Deep Learning techniques for grasp planning a plus
• Familiarity with Deep Reinforcement Learning a plus
• Expertise programming in Python, C++, and other languages like Matlab