Bedford, MA · Job # 8012RK
Does your pulse quicken at the thought of being a Highly visible and Highly valued member of an early stage start-up? Join a Founder/Serial entrepreneur, with multiple past successes and his team of 50+ employees to bring the next-generation of robotics for industry to market!
Be generously rewarded with a “Happy Place” to work and Equity stake in the company’s success!!
- Collaborate with the electrical, mechanical systems, and safety teams to document and detail software requirements.
- Develop modular, well documented code.
- Create software acceptance tests.
- Participate in group discussions to exchange ideas and gain knowledge.
- Assist with user manuals and software documentation.
- Investigate new technologies and share with the team.
The skills you bring to the team:
- JavaEE (JDBC, JMS, JTA, JPA, JBoss)
- Familiarity with software configuration management, defect tracking, and peer review methodologies
- Passion for utilizing your technical foundation to analyze and solve challenging problems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area
Additional Valued Skills:
- Experience with Atlassian software management suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence)
- Network, TCP/IP knowledge
- Previous experience working in an agile, collaborative team environment.