Boston- remote/hybrid, MA · Job # 8813RK
Healthcare tech company experiencing explosive growth assists in Saving Lives Every Day!! Join a highly collaborative team to expand product offerings and be generously rewarded financially.
Ongoing opportunities for top performers to be recognized with internal promotions!
- Create software architecture design documentation.
- Create software code and unit tests.
- Implement new application components; including installing, configuring, and testing open source and third-party software.
- Provide oversight and support to software developers, including reviews of their software design and code.
The Experience you Bring:
- Experience in developing healthcare software solutions- Early, Mid-level and Senior developers are of interest!
- DICOM and/or FHIR experience required
- Deep knowledge of XDS or XDS-I standards with working experience on actual implementation.
- Deep and broad knowledge of advanced Java technologies and design patterns, including spring (Security, DI, AOP, Web Services), Hibernate, and J2EE and core Java packages.
- Relational database modeling.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both management and peers.
- Experience in highly available and scalable cloud-based systems.
- Design and development of external services and APIs, for integration with other software applications.
- Experience with business process workflow/rules engines, web application server platforms.
Apply For this Position