Boston/NYC/remote, MA · Job # 8831BK
If you are hired, you will one of the FIRST engineers to help define and build out the next healthcare platform.
Your experiences have been in building backend services, designing data models and connecting all the layers in between.
You are a HANDS-ON Coder. You get excited when being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects.
This is what you will be doing:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to design, architect, and implement well-tested and maintainable backend systems, API applications, and partner integrations
- Collaborate closely with product and other engineers to create scalable, secure, and high-quality patient experiences that enable those who are not technologically savvy to take full advantage of the digital health ecosystem
- Build out and continually improve backend architecture, codebases, and infrastructure to make them more performant, reliable, and secure as we scale our services across patient populations
- Work closely with designers and product managers on a close fast-moving team
This is what you bring to the company:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing backend services for data-driven applications, ideally in a healthcare or other highly regulated environment
- Experience with GOLANG would put you to the TOP of the pile
- Strong software engineering skills with the ability to design, implement, test, deploy, and monitor API functionality
- A strong understanding of data modeling and relational databases
- Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate across engineering and product and drive projects proactively
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms and serverless services such as AWS, GCP or Azure
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position