REMOTE, Newton, MA · Job # 8870BK
Our client’s Engineering team has a remote-first culture. They are looking for a developer with a propensity for building intuitive user interfaces with compelling visualizations.
In this role, s/he will lead UI development efforts of major features all the way from concept to deployment.
This includes refining requirements and mockups with customers and product managers, collaborating with backend engineers on API design, and writing tests.
- Write unit and end-to-end tests
- Bring data to life with insightful, actionable visualizations
- Collaborate with the product team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
- Ensure the continued stability, performance, and quality of the organization’s codebase, and security of customer data
Would be great if you have:
- (Optional) Exposure or interest in build/package tools (webpack/babel)
- (Optional) Exposure or interest in server development, especially API's (using Python + Django) and SQL queries (using MySQL)
Your personality is:
- Self-driven and eager to learn about the product and how our customers leverage it
- Strongly focused on code readability, maintainability, and cleanliness
- Able to effectively collaborate with other team members
Our client offers:
- Remote-first product and technology team with remote office space stipend
- Role-specific career ladders with extensive opportunities for ownership, leadership, and growth
- Flexible schedules, generous paid time off, and parental leave
- Twice annual on-sites/off-sites with the full technical team
- Frequent collaboration with customers both virtually and at hospitals
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position