Waltham, MA · Job # 8222BK
FREE UBER PASS
You thrive on delighting customers and successfully delivering client’s products and service offerings to our strategic clients. This is a pivotal role that requires an independent individual that combines strong customer facing skills with deep technical expertise to meet demanding customer requirements.
You have a mix of hands on experience with database implementations, development skills, and architectural design of mission critical solutions. The role requires both broad and deep IT knowledge. Demonstrated ability to work directly with customers coupled with 5-7 years of deep technical experience related to distributed database computing, cloud infrastructure and programming in Java and C++.
- Delivering high quality engagements in both large and smaller scale project environments with high customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge transfer and instruction on best practices with team members that help enhance the quality and efficiency of customer service.
- Establish effective working relationships with the Engineering and Support organization by working through appropriate escalation channels.
- Helps sales teams identify, pursue and close with add-on business within existing accounts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent and referenceable track record of successful customer implementations and meeting customer expectations
- Deep technical skills in the following areas:
- Strong Java and C++ programming skills
- Distributed computing
- Application Server based deployment models
- Scripting language(s) such as Python
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years working on deployments with customers
- Must be fluent in English
Great To Have Skills:
- Spring, SpringBoot