"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8352BK
Our client company is in the e-Learning domain. The team is known for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management. They are working with AI and ML.
As For What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with cutting-edge technology including NodeJS, Ruby, Rails, Elixir/Phoenix, ReactJS, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Collaborate with delivery team members during both design and development phases to implement services that adhere to UI architectural standards and best practices.
- Build modular, reusable components that can be leveraged across product UI.
- Collaborate with front- and back-end developers, DevOps, and QA daily through working on a product Squad.
- Assist team with the design for an optimal and efficient implementation in a CI/CD environment.
- Provide JSON APIs to the front-end that is mainly written in React.
- Implement an accessible UI for the Learner.
- 3-5 years of experience in web development, working on developing backend solutions for front end (Ruby, Rails, NodeJS, GraphQL, Elixir, or Python)
- Understanding of application designs, SaaS, and web development technologies.
- Knowledge of open source performance testing tools.
- Experience in developing Node.JS and/or GraphQL applications is a big plus.
- A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance.
- Experience with using containers tools like Docker, Kubernetes, or similar.
- Experience with elastic logging and error reporting is a plus as well as tools for troubleshooting (sentry, New Relic, ELK stack, ElasticSearch, Kibana).
- Experience working as a team player in an Agile/Scrum environment.