Boston, MA · Job # 7942BK
Ready for your next big career leap?
You are a mid-senior level software developer who is ready and able to be the first engineer into an amazing start-up looking to improve the lives of pets and pet owners. As an individual contributor you will report into the CTO. You are technically hands-on with Java, Node.js, and SQL. Python is nice to have. As the company grows, you will be involved with hiring and then managing a team of Developers.
- 5-10+ years of professional experience as a Developer
- Proven ability to take the lead on different size projects ranging from the simple turn around coding projects to much larger scale technical initiatives
- Ideal work experience would be a mix of time working for start-ups as well as larger companies
- Passion to join a rapidly growing start-up
- BSCS degree from top ranked college/university
- Must love pets!