Woburn, MA · Job # 7829BK
You will lead the design, execution, and the strategy of the company’s UI. You will report to the Chief Architect. You are a strong technical leader. You will collaborate with a core team of senior architects and engineers to refine and drive their technical vision, participate in a program to implement technical and process architectural standards and frameworks across software, quality, and infrastructure teams.
- Lead key UI architecture decisions across the development organization.
- Lead the design of architectural roadmaps, UI architecture, software components and align these with company’s business strategies and objectives.
- Provide expertise on UI engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches and complex technical resolutions.
- Work with UI engineering teams across the technology organization; deliver the strategy through clear leadership/direction, influence and integration with agile development processes.
A BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MS is preferred
3 +years as an architect with experience leading a very senior team of principal engineers in developing and implementing industry UI solutions.
- Knowledge and hands-on expertise in front-end technologies like HTML, CSS.
- Exposure to animation, rich interactivity and gaming.
- Prior experience with Flash and/or HTML5 animation / game libraries (CreateJS, Pixi, Phaser) a major plus.
- Demonstrated skills in setting, communicating and executing architectural vision.
- Strong communication skills and successful history of leading via influence.
- 10+ years of experience in software development.