Hybrid Culture, Lexington, MA · Job # 9031RK
Unique opportunity to grow your career to the next level within a super positive work environment. Collaborate with a highly supportive manager dedicated to encouraging ongoing career growth and welcoming your initiative to recommend new ways to approach web marketing.
Overview of this Highly Impactful position:
- As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will lead the administration of this global leader’s Content Management System (CMS)-Sitecore
- You bring technical savvy, a passion for trends in website best practices and ease in collaborating with technical and business disciplines.
- Oversee the QA and testing process to ensure website elements are functioning correctly.
- Manage the documentation processes and trainings for website content updates, assets, workflows, and audit trails.
- Provide user support and training for internal content management users.
- Work with IS to implement new web site functionality, integrations, templates, and architecture.
- Troubleshoot technical problems with the Information Systems team.
- Provide cross functional support to the Marketing Operations team, such as content updates and reporting.
Experience/Areas of Expertise required:
- 4+ years of B2B or E-Commerce experience with Sitecore- Content Management System
- Experience with Google Tag Manage
- Experienced working in Sprints/Agile environment
- A strong understanding of web services, web design/development, web trends, information architecture, and both proprietary and open-source web applications.
- Experience with browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers.
- Knowledge with analytical tools for reporting such as Google Analytics/Data Studio.
- Comfort with Windows Environment - such as RDP, FTP, IIS to Microsoft Office.
- Innovative collaborator who will work across disciplines to communicate best practices and keep organization informed of latest trends in web marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or similar technical discipline - ideally with experience with marketing data systems.
Apply For this Position