"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8504RK
Client-Centric, Global innovator seeking an Expert UI/UX Designer to design intuitive web and mobile interfaces, delighting clients at every touch point.
- Develop UI and UX strategies based on target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Sketch, InVision, and other tools as necessary.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of existing tech stack and business model and provide technical recommendations.
- Mentor more junior team members in a friendly and collaborative manner.
- Work effectively with other teams in other locations using tools like Zoom, and Slack.
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer with front-end development skills.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch and InVision to their full capabilities.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Experience in implementing and leveraging a design system across multiple teams.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.