Lexington, MA · Job # 7989BK
You are a results-oriented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. You are self-motivated / want to be a key contributor to the test development and QA for our client’s core platform. You will be doing a significant amount of hands-on automation engineering.
You should have significant QA automation experience with complex enterprise software, ideally with high-availability, distributed systems and databases. You have worked with agile software development processes, and possess strong communications skills.
- Contribute to and execute on the QA strategy for the core software platform
- Work with the European SQL team to ensure the QA strategy covers overall product requirements
- Work with Product Management and developers to understand release requirements and define test plans for features and releases
- Write and run automated tests
- Work with developers to drive quality upstream and to ensure testability.
- Participate in design reviews
- 5+ years of QA experience
- 3+ years’ experience with infrastructure/platform/distributed systems software.
- 3+ years’ experience with high-availability enterprise software
- 3+ years’ experience with Python and Java
- 3+ years’ experience with Databases (SQL or noSQL)
- Experience with C++ a strong Plus
- Strong Agile Experience
- Experience with continuous integration and test driven development
- Ability to dive deep into technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.