Cambridge, MA · Job # 8656BK
Experience with these TOOLS puts you at the TOP:
- NLP, OCR, Speech-to-Text, Azure CognitiveAI
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Kubernetes Service, CosmosDB
- Python, NoSQL, SQL
- PySpark, Kafka, Docker
You will design and implement NLP application services using Python, Azure services like CognitiveAI, and other open-source software available for handling unstructured and streaming data.
You will be expected to develop plans, designs, code, and documentation, and perform code reviews, testing, and debugging.
- Design and build secure NLP applications on Azure, using best practices in NLP, security, and Azure services
- Understand available data, both structured and unstructured formats, and implement effective ways for processing in the cloud, including lambda architectures and serverless computing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment, closely interacting with business and some of industry’s best software engineers, machine learning scientists, data engineers, and data scientists
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience working on cloud platforms (prefer Azure).
- 2+ years of experience with NLP applications and techniques.
- 5+ years of software development experience, with significant Python experience
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Willingness to learn new technologies and comprehend unfamiliar data domains and new business processes quickly
- Open-source contributions and portfolio of shipped code at GitHub
- Prior experience designing and building NLP APIs and services for data
- Passion projects with NLP/ML/AI, for example computer vision, image processing, NLP applications
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position